Zume Face Masks are breathable disposable dust masks made in the USA. Designed for a snug fit with double head straps and an adjustable nose clip, Zume Face Masks are great for the workshop, construction site, or wherever there's dust, dander or pollen. The double straps fit securely around the head and avoids the irritation or discomfort that may potentially come from prolonged use of face masks with ear loops. Zume face masks are created with a single-layer, molded design from a breathable, soft and safe material. Our masks achieve a tighter fit to better protect the wearer and others thanks to a double strap design with an adjustable nose clip using non-woven, natural fibers. These cone masks are not medical-grade, and are not intended for use as PPE. This mask is designed for protection against non-toxic dust, pollen, mold, dander and common airborne irritants. As with other close-fitted masks, moisture may build up over time. Swap out masks after a few hours of continuous wear to keep your face and mask both dry and comfortable. Zume Masks are made from molded fiber and are not made from cloth or fabric.
- SOFT AND SAFE MATERIAL - Created from non-woven, natural fibers.
- BREATHABLE DESIGN - Single layer molded design to offer safe and comfortable protection.
- MADE IN THE USA - Zume Face Masks are high quality and created with rigorous quality assurance standards.
- SECURE FIT - Heavy-duty double straps and adjustable nose clip ensure a tight fit for adults. Straps avoid ear discomfort and chafing that may come with ear loops.
- POTENTIAL USES - Great for workshops, construction sites, or places where dust, dander, and pollen collect.