The Yubico Security Key is the world's most protective USB security key that works with more online services and applications than any other security key. Usernames and passwords are not enough to protect your accounts. Using a Yubico Security Key as a form of two-factor authentication is a simple and proven method for keeping your accounts secure. Secure your login and protect hundreds of services like Gmail, Facebook, Outlook, and more. The Yubico Security Key delivers strong 2 factor authentication via USB-A ports. For business and personal use, Yubico USB password protecting products are designed to shield your online accounts from phishing and account takeovers making it extremely difficult to gain access to your most important files, pictures, emails and financial information. This portable security key is easy to set up and requires no battery or network connectivity. The compact size easily fits on your keychain so you can stay connected and secure anywhere. The Yubico Security Key is FIDO certified and works with Google Chrome or any FIDO-compliant apps on Windows, Mac OS or Linux. Once registered, each service simply requests you to insert and tap your Yubico USB security key to gain access during login. With Yubico Security Key, you get the same asymmetric cryptography and strong security used by individuals at 9 of the top 10 technology companies. Yubico pioneered the creation of the FIDO U2F and FIDO2 authentication protocols along with Google and Microsoft. Using the YubiKey, companies have seen zero successful phishing attempts. Yubico was founded in Sweden in 2007 with the mission to make secure login easy and available for everyone. Today, the YubiKey is the industry's #1 security key, enabling password-less, two-factor, multi-factor authentication and is proudly made in the USA and Sweden within trusted facilities under highly secure and controlled conditions.
- Protect online accounts against unauthorized access by using two factor authentication with this security key.
- Works with Gmail, Facebook, Dropbox, Twitter, Dashlane and numerous other services (Does not work with LastPass - Choose YubiKey 4, YubiKey 5, or YubiKey NEO for LastPass)
- Durable, waterproof, and crush resistant - simply attach it to your keychain.
- Fits USB-A type computer ports and designed to stay on your keychain.
- Supports FIDO2 and FIDO U2F protocols only; Made in USA