Object For All Games: To match letter on the cubes with letters on picture/word cards and spell the 3-or 4-letter name of the object.Players keep the cards when they answer correctly.Older players will cover the words so that they must spell from memory. Game play Very young players will enjoy playing with the letter cubes as toys and finding all the letters of the alphabet on them.Then they’ll play with the cards,just to see the colorful pictures,Remenber,all this play is a learning experience! Because the Mathing letter game is “self=correcting”-the child can see the right answer and check the spelling—he/she can play these games alone or with a sibing or friens,as well as with you. Package Include: - Matching letter game comes with a tray - 8 letter cubes - 30 picture cards, 60 word cards with 3 and 4 letter words. Specification: - Box size: 10.4 x 10.4 x 1.96inches - Box Weight: 0.66Ib Description: Matching letter is an essential educational game for parents and children to play together. Board game allows players to match pictures to the word, teaching children both the alphabet and correct spelling. Learning together while playing games makes learning a fun, collaborative experience. It also provides a fantastic opportunity to learn about taking turns, sharing and helping each other. This game helps develop word recognition, hand and eye coordination, strategical thinking, sociability, concentration and increases memory. Learning to read can be a daunting process, but games are a friendly, enjoyable introduction to literacy which can provide a great boost of confidence. This can help any child to feel more positive and confident when approaching literacy tasks.
- ✔ CONTENTS - Matching letter game tray +8 letter cubes +30 picture/word cards with 60 3-and 4-letter words（Each card has a 3-letter word on one side and 4-letter word on the other.）
- ✔ GAIN EARLY READING SKILLS - Perfect for preschoolers. Matching letter game helps develop memory skills , strategic thinking, sociability, spelling and gains early reading skills. By matching the letters, the child gains important understanding of the alphabet, all aided by the pictures which provide a helpful clue.
- ✔ EDUCATIONAL & ENJOYABLE - allows children to make the connection between objects and their names while having fun with the flashcards and letter cubes
- ✔ IMPROVE FOCUS -Multiple benefits ,Playing the letter game competitively can provide an extra boost of focus, encouraging children to concentrate on the task at hand while they play. Successful matching provides a huge boost of self-esteem to reward that focus.
- ✔ LEARN TOGETHER & BOOST SOCIAL SKILLS - Learning together while playing games makes learning a fun, collaborative experience. Playing together with family or friends provides a fantastic opportunity to learn about taking turns, sharing and helping each other.