INSTRUCTIONS FOR JAR OPENING: Ensure surface is dry. Place loop around the jar top. Place the handle end of the loop on top of the open end of the loop to apply the pressure. INSTRUCTIONS FOR CAP REMOVAL: Many popular product twist caps fit this bottle opener but there are also many twist tops that do not fit. For larger caps, angle the opener to the side of the cap. Sports drinks are usually not compatible with this opener. Apply pressure. Twist! This product is easy to find in your kitchen drawer, counter, or bag with bright color and design! Perfect for arthritic hands to get more grip and leverage on jars! No more broken finger nails while trying to to open soda cans, cookie tins, beer bottles, or tins! The ergonomic handle makes this the ideal container opener for young and elderly hands alike! The cordless can opener function makes opening cans with pop tops quick and painless! The maneuverability of the all in 1 opener gives new opportunities to one handed customers to explore their abilities!
- <b> This lid opener provides gripping texture and the leverage you need with wrench style handle
- <b> Small and thin enough to slide into back pocket, purse, cooler, or diaper bag!
- <b> Keep your nails safe from damage with the diverse features!
- <b> Allows seniors and kids the independence they desire!
- <b> Minimal packaging for less waste!