Fully automatic blood pressure in 30 seconds, especially convenient for seniors to use at home. Large LCD display and less than 45 seconds’ response easy to use operations can show the measurements clearly, ultra suit for elders daily measure. Adjustable cuff size suit for most user’s wrist size, lightweight and portable for traveling and daily carry in your package to monitor your health anywhere and anytime. Voice Function Worried about not being able to see the measurement results clearly at night? No need to worry! This wrist sphygmomanometer has an intelligent voice function. After the measurement result is obtained within 45 seconds, it will broadcast the reading for you. You can also choose to turn off this function. How to use a wrist sphygmomanometer? ➀ Remove objects from your left wrist and wrap the cuff comfortably. ➁ The distance between the cuff and the hand should be about 10mm. ➂ Leave about a half inch between your wrist and cuff. ➃ Lay your arm flat (palm upwards). ➄ Ensure that the cuff is at the same the height as the heart. ➅ Press the ON/OFF button, the measurement begins. Warm Note: Drinking alcohol or coffee, eating, smoking, exercising and bathing in 30 minutes should be avoided before you take a measurement. Please take a measurement at the same time each day so that the data can be compared in a valuable way.
- [Easy and Fast Reading]: Large LCD display and less than 45 seconds’ response, with adjustable cuff, it will be especially easy for old people to use it
- [Lightweight and Portable]: Lightweight designed. No matter traveling or at home, monitoring at any time. Small and convenient, one-button measurement
- [High Blood Pressure Alerter]: If your blood pressure or heart rate is beyond normal level, the warning symbols will appear
- [FAST READING ]: Less than 1 minute response.The cuff length is about 5.31”-7.68”, and the item requests 2 AAA batteries.
- [Package Include]: Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor* 1,Instruction Manual* 1, Carrying Case* 1 Tips: Please take a measurement at the same time each day so that the data can be compared in a valuable way.