The First Choice in Winter
The warmers is very useful to keep feet warm in cold temperature. However, if used in shoes with bad breath-ability, the temperature of heating piece will be low. Then just take off shoes for a while to make heating piece meets air, the warmer will heat again.
Simply open the package, peel away the paper backing; stick the warmers on the bottom of your socks. No need to do external heat. If it does not work, please shake or knead several times to make them react with air adequately. Besides, these warmers can not be stone cold, but stay warm literally and really toasty. The maximum temperature is 63 degrees Celsius. The average temperature is around 53 degrees.
Suitable for cold-proof in chill temperature, keeping warm in outdoors.
Prevent frostbite, control beriberi.
Encourage blood circulation in case of cold feet.
Release and comfort minor arthritis.
- NATURAL HEAT & LONG-LASTING HEAT - Air activated with Eco-friendly iron ingredients with soft and breathable non-woven fabric outer, long lasting heat (up to 8 hours). No smell, no leaking. Convenient, compact.
- MULTIPURPOSE WARMERS - Single use air-activated heat packs that provide everyday warmth and are ideal for keeping your body warm when the temperature gets cold. They're available in several styles designed for your hands, feet, and body.
- CONVENIENT TO USE - Remove toe warmer from outer package, tear the adhesive paper, fully air activated, stick it in your gloves, boots, pants, coats or mitts indoor or outdoor. warmer heats up in 5-10 minutes. If heat decreases, expose warmer to air and shake.
- OUTDOOR ESSENTIAL - Weightless and portable to take with your snow mobile trip, dog walking, skiing, hunting, winter golf or outdoor chilly soccer games. Ideal to prevent you from frostbite in chill winter.
- DURABLE & SAFE - One pair per package, ultra thin and have a rounded toe and are designed for optimal comfort in boots and shoes, non-toxic. DO NOT apply it with any heating source. Store it in the dry but no direct sunshine.