WHITIN barefoot shoes have good characteristics of flexibility,thin sole, minimal or zero heel-to-toe drop and wide toe box which are ideal for training and fitness.Our feet are our foundation. We rely on them to carry us throughout each day. Therefore, it is essential that we keep them as healthy and happy as possible!! Going barefoot allows your feet to move freely for a strong and sturdy base of support.
- Zero-drop, non-elevated sole for proper posture and balance.
- Adjustable hook-and-loop closure at instep for a more secure fit.
- Removable sockliner (insole) if you want a “more barefoot” feeling.
- A Wide toe box is flexible enough to let your feet bend, move, and flex the way.
- SIZE ATTENTION: True to size! If between size, order next size down for snug fit or order next size up for comfort fit. 8-12-2019 Updated size guide based on customer's comments.