Xtreme II is designed to clean heavy oils and grease in industrial settings such as crude oil, paraffins, asphalt removal, heavy ink, and press room cleaning applications. Because of the unique green materials that we use in Xtreme II it is safer for both the technician and environment. Xtreme II has been designed for use in pressure washing, maintenance parts washing, oilfield cleaning and confined space applications. This product is commonly used for refinery turnaround applications such as amine tower cleaning and dehydration towers.
- EFFECTIVE CLEANING: Extreme Kleen quickly removes solvent-based inks, paper lint, grease, oils & hydraulic fluid. It won't corrode ferrous metals & contains no soy, caustics, solvents, or phosphates.
- MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS: Extreme Kleen is engineered for use in multiple applications, including asphalt removal, press-room cleaning, industrial maintenance, parts washing & industrial cleaning.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: We make non-toxic & environmentally responsible surfactant-based degreasers, floor cleaners, press & cabinet washes, & other cleaners for many industrial & maintenance applications.
- ECO-FRIENDLY: We are committed to developing & designing water-based cleaning solutions to replace hazardous chemicals such as mineral spirits, petroleum-based products, caustics, alkalines & butyls.
- SAFER ALTERNATIVES: We use advanced water-based chemistry to combine surfactants that target many types of dirt, grease, soil, & other unwanted residues without the environmental impact of solvents.