In Watch Dogs: Legion from Ubisoft for the Sony PS5, you get to build a resistance from virtually anyone you see as you hack, infiltrate, and fight to take back a near-future London that is facing its downfall. In the near future, London is facing its downfall. After devastating terror attacks rock the city, an all-seeing authoritarian state has oppressed the people, a corrupt private military corporation controls the streets, and a powerful crime syndicate is preying on the vulnerable. The fate of London lies with you, and your ability to recruit a resistance and fight back. Watch Dogs: Legion delivers a never-before-seen gameplay innovation that allows you to recruit and play as anyone you see in the iconic city of London. Every single character in the open world is playable, and everyone has a backstory, personality, and skill set that will help you personalize your own unique team. Recruit your friends and join the fight in online multiplayer to take back London in four-player co-op missions, end-game challenges, special game modes and events. Hack armed drones, deploy spider-bots, and take down enemies using an Augmented Reality Cloak. Welcome to the Resistance!
- Freedom and Consequences - Play the game the way you want. A brand-new melee system and a wide range of weapons and abilities means that the way you approach combat has real consequences.
- Customize Your Recruits - Personalize each member of your resistance and level them up by building out different skill sets, from hacking to stealth moves to all-out assault training. Customize further with unique outfits and iconic masks.
- Play As Anyone - Recruit anyone from the entire population of London into your resistance: from an MI6 agent to a tough bareknuckle fighter, or an inconspicuous old lady… Anyone you see can join your team and has a unique backstory, personality, and skillset.
- Team Up with Friends - Bring your team online with up to three friends as you freely explore the world together or take on entirely new co-op missions and challenging end-game content. Enjoy free regular updates adding new online modes, rewards, and themed events.
- Open World London - Explore a massive urban open world and visit London’s many famous landmarks – including Trafalgar Square, Big Ben, or the London Eye – and engage in side activities like bareknuckle boxing, freestyle football, illegal courier contracts or street art.