Product Details 4-Layer Pee Pads for Dogs (2-Pack) Quilted Top Layer Washable and Reusable Design Extra Absorbent Waterproof Polyester Exterior Silica Gel On The Bottom Washing Instructions Machine wash on the regular cycle in warm or hot water Tumble dry on low or hang dry Do not use bleach or s oftener Do not dry clean or iron Note:Use of softeners can potentially reduce the absorbency of the pad We Provide a 2-year warranty service! Please feel free to let us know if you have any problems about our products or our service.We will be happy to solve it within 24 hours until your 100% satisfaction.
- ✅Great Material of 4 Layers - 100% polyester knitting surface for ultimate comfortable; Super absorbent high density middle layer; Breathable waterproof PUL inner layer; 100% polyester knitting fabric with anti-slip silica gel bottom.
- ✅Anti-Slip Bottom - There are a great deal of anti-slip silica gels on the bottom side of the fabric. The leak-proof, slip resistant backing will help keep your floors dry while staying in place.
- ✅Best Absorption&ODOR Control – Absorbs and retains pee and odors better than any other dog pads for extended indoor stays, and prevents tracking to protect your floors and rugs and keep them dry.
- ✅Multiply Functions - Ur 36"x41" large pee pads for dogs (2Pack) are great for house-breaking and potty training puppies, protecting crates and car seat during transport, whelping, incontinence, sick/older/diabetic dogs, protecting furniture,wood floor,rugs,carpet.Lining kennels and playpens,, placing under food bowls and litter boxes! Also if you have an elderly cat who sometimes misses the litter box, this pad can be a great solution to catch the urine.
- ✅Top Quality & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee -At JDPET,Silica Gel on the backing, triple stitch binding, paired with our multi layered approach to protection means clean floors & a stain free home . But on top of that, all of our products are tested by us & our pets before production so we know they will hold up to actual use by you & your furbabies.