Designed alongside Jennie Finch, the Varo arc softball is the only softball training weight to distribute weight over the bat's sweet spot, providing a game-like swing that improves mechanics and strengthens softball muscles. New cushion-fit technology, with rubber infused fins eliminate friction on the bat, safeguarding the barrel from rings and scratches. The Varo arc is designed to protect your bat, condition off-field, and dial-in your swing before stepping up to the plate. The Varo arc provides optimal performance for all skill levels, from youth to Pro. "The Varo arc is My favorite softball training weight to use on and off the field. Since the weight is distributed evenly over the bat barrel, it provides the best feel. These are what we use for My kids. They're a must have!"- Jennie Finch, softball gold Medalist. 12oz, fits 2 1/4" barrel bats. Made in USA. Patent NOS. D669,142S; 8,968,119. Patents pending. Notice: not designed for live batting. Do not strike baseballs or softballs. Confirm proper fit to bat before use.
- Designed Alongside gold Medalist Jennie Finch, the Varo arc is the only softball training weight to distribute weight over the bat's sweet spot
- Patented advanced weight distribution disperses weight to the end of the bat creating a game-like swing that improves a player's mechanics and strengthens softball specific muscles
- Air diffusion technology creates a lighter body with greater Emphasis on natural wind resistance
- Cushion-fit technology includes rubber-infused fins to eliminate friction on the bat, safeguarding the barrel from rings and scratches
- True-fit core ensures a precise fit, to all types of fast pitch and softball bats