The World's No. 1 Mobile Charging Brand, In terms of retail sales value in 2020. Data source: Euromonitor International (Shanghai) Co., Ltd., measured in terms of retail sales value in 2020, based on research conducted in 11-2021. Brands are defined as mobile charging brands if more than 75% of their retail sales are contributed by mobile phone charging products. Mobile phone charging products include chargers, wireless chargers, power banks, and charging cables, and these accessories can also be used for other consumer electronics devices.
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 20 million+ powered by our leading technology. </br></br>
- Advanced Charging Technology: PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to provide the fastest possible charge up to 2.4 amps per port or 4.8 amps overall (Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge).
- Durable Design: Robust textured casing and premium internal components ensure perfect performance regardless of scrapes, bumps, or drops. </br></br>
- Travel Ready: Compact design, foldable plug and 100-240 volt input are ideal for worldwide travel. </br></br>
- What You Get: Anker PowerPort 2 Elite, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty and friendly customer service. </br></br>