Energy efficient & economical
This LED barn light is energy efficient, so you can save money on the cost of product.
The LED light has 35W low consumption, but it can replace 250W incandescent, which
means that you can save $1,182.5 on energy bill in its long lifespan.
High quality assurance
This light is DLC-listed and ETL listed for its premium standards, great performance,
excellent quality and safe to use operation. This certification makes you eligible for
state and nationwide rebate programs that can save you more money and its rugged
aluminum housing is corrosion resistant and has excellent heat dissipation. The IP65
waterproof rating lets it be used in outdoor wet locations for its long 50,000hrs lifespan
that beats a traditional incandescent by 10 times over
Excellent lighting performance
The built-in photocell adds a dusk-to-dawn feature that turns the light on automatically
at night and keeps it off during the day. The 120degree wide beam angle floodlight's
3500lm out can cover an 82ft x 82ft area when mounted at 20ft.
The installation is fast and easy and it can be mounted on the wall, on poles or on
Note: The installation accessories included are only prepared for wall mounting.
Temporarily the extension arm mounting accessories need to be self-provided.
A 5-year product warranty comes included for your rights and benefits as a customer,
Voltage: 120V 50/60Hz
Luminous flux: 3500 lumens
Lifespan: 50,000 hrs
Beam angle: >120°
LED QTY: 40 pcs
Waterproof rating: IP65
Surface color: brown
Working temp: -40°F-113°F
- DLC qualified - eligible for participating in state and nation wide rebate programs; energy efficient, 35W LED replace 250W incandescent, save $1,182.5 on energy bill
- ETL listed for quality assurance and safe operation, rugged aluminum housing, corrosion resistant cast & excellent heat dissipation, IP65 waterproof rate for outdoor wet locations
- Dusk-to-dawn photocell included, 3500 lumens high outputs, instant on with 120° wide beam angle floodlight
- 50,000 hrs long lifespan, 10 times longer than traditional incandescent barn light, no bulb needed, 5 years satisfying guarantee
- Easy and fast DIY installation, 82ft x 82ft large light coverage when mounted at 20 feet