The Therm-a-Rest NeoAir XLite Ultralight Inflatable Air Mattress for three-season backpacking, mountaineering, and camping is the ultimate minimalist’s expedition sleeping pad. Offering maximum warmth for the weight, it's designed specifically for adding a padded layer of warmth and insulation between sleeping bag and ground in alpine conditions. Baffled internal structure provides support and comfort in a 2.5-inch inflated mattress, for a restful night in the backcountry. The Therm-a-Rest NeoAir XLite sleeping pad is perfect for lightweight expeditions thanks to its innovative tapered design and materials, which eliminate bulk, making it possible to pack the ground pad to the size of a one-liter water bottle. Available in two styles: Equipped with the Standard Valve, or equipped with the WingLock Valve which is able to inflate a pad three times faster than a standard valve thanks to a larger barrel and optional one-way inflation. Standard Valve models include stuff sack and repair kit for fixing punctures, and WingLock Valve models include a pump sack (for easier, breath-free pad inflation), a stuff sack and a repair kit. Made in the USA. Manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty.
- The standard for ultralight backpacking, the XLite backpacking mattress delivers unrivaled comfort and warmth for minimal weight
- Equipped with a dependable and rugged WingLock valve, the pad inflates 3 times faster than a standard valve and features lightning-fast deflation
- 4.2 R-value means the XLite can keep backpackers and campers warm in anything but the most extreme conditions
- Patented Triangular Core Matrix delivers warmth using a continuous layer of thermal foam nestled between alternating ridges of air and foam
- Measures 72x20x2.5 inches inflated, packs to 9x4.1 inches, and weighs 12 ounces; pump sack, stuff sack and repair kit included; made in the USA