The Tanner Tee (Adult/Standard Adjustable 26-43 inch) is our most popular and universal Tanner batting tee, comprised of two parts, an adjustable metal stem and a nine-inch weather resistant base. This is a top seller, backed by quality, unsolicited reviews from Tanner Tee customers. Our tees are used by all levels of professional baseball, top college and high school programs, and thousands of home hitters.The FlexTop ball rest is a tightly wound durable cone that allows your bat to pass through the contact point with the least interference, which means bats are not damaged by rigid tee tops and most importantly feedback off the tee is true. There are similar tees at various price points and features. You can pay less for a plastic version of a Tanner Tee, but remember a metal bat will contact your batting tee with velocity. Quality parts and workmanship matters! Our founder Joe Tanner invented the adjustable rolled-rubber batting tee 30 years ago, and we proudly stand behind every Tanner Tee we build. Every tee top is assembled and quality controlled by the same family that's been doing it for 25 years.
- Tanner Tee is the original Pro style batting Tee, with the original rolled rubber top
- Utilized by more travel ball, college and professional players than any other batting Tee
- Our patented, hand-rolled flexible rubber ball rest allows hitters to feel the ball not the Tee at contact
- Backed by a one year product guarantee and 25 years experience building custom batting tees for heavy Use hitters
- As shown, Tanner Tee the Original adjustable 26-43 inches