Cast Iron is multi-functional cookware that works wonders with slow-cooking recipes and all your favorite foods. Roast, Fry, Grill, and Sauté up a range on your favorites from baked appetizer dips to savory meats with amazing crusts to crowd stopping baked cobblers (my favorite!). Cast iron loves a campfire, a stovetop, or an oven, and can slow-cook foods without scorching. It retains heat well so you can sear meat at higher temperatures and will keep your delicious meals warm for a long time. Whether used in a kitchen or camp, theses virtually indestructible cookware should last for generations. Made of cast iron Basic Essentials Cookware evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Cast Iron comes in its signature black color and looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. Cast Iron, like your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware.
- NO CHEMICALS. A good seasoning makes all the difference. We season our Cast Iron cookware with 100% pure cooking oil; no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get.
- THE PERFECT TOOL. Cast Iron is the right tool for anything! Go get your sear, sauté, bake, broil, braise, or fry on at home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill or over the campfire.
- SEASONED COOKWARE. Pre-seasoned for a natural and care free non-stick surface that only gets better with age- like a fine wine!
- CARING FOR YOUR CAST IRON. Maintenance is easy with a few simple rules. Keep it dry and wipe clean with warm water. If you need soap- only use mild soap to not remove the seasoning. See care instructions for additional information.
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX. Basic Essentials Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron 3 Piece Fry Pan Set containing 1- 10.5" Fry Pan, 1- 8" Fry Pan, and 1- 3.5" Fry Pan.