With its unique acoustical properties, wood provides the best sound reproduction there is, which is why most high-end speakers and many musical instruments are made of wood, not to mention the interiors of concert halls. And that's where you'll feel you are when you listen to your favorite audio devices with Symphonized natural wood headphones, with neodymium magnets providing enough power to bring out top-quality acoustics, surrounding you with energizing, high- fidelity sound as if you're right there at a live show. With their superior strength and durability, excellent noise isolation, distortion-free volume levels and deep base, Symphonized headphones are perfect for iPhones, iPods and iPads, mp3 players, CD players and more. Choose Symphonized natural wood headphones for your listening pleasure, and we're sure you'll never go back to plastic.
- HANDCRAFTED FROM ALL NATURAL GENUINE WOOD: Symphonized in-ear noise isolating headphones are handcrafted from real wood, allowing for a natural sound profile consisting of crisp highs and deep bass.
- DESIGNED WITH COMFORT IN MIND: The XTC 2.0 earbuds have a larger wooden housing, which helps deliver warm, rounded tones and a full fit in your ear. They come with three sizes (S/M/L) of custom comfort fit silicone ear tips so you can be sure to find the perfect fit to optimize your noise-isolation. An eco-friendly carrying pouch is conveniently provided so you can safely store your buds when not in use.
- PLUG AND PLAY: User friendly, our XTC 2.0 head phones are designed to plug and play. Easily pause/play, answer/end calls, activate voice control and skip tracks with an inline remote and microphone.
- TANGLE FREE: Say goodbye to fighting impossible knots in your headphones with our sleek tangle-free Innovative Shield Technology cable, available in a variety of color options! The cable utilizes a proprietary plastic polymer coating over nylon, delivering added moisture wicking structure and a metallic shine.
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: Symphonized earphones are designed for the latest generations of iPod, iPhone, and iPad. They work with all Androids, tablets, mp3 players, and related devices with a standard 3.5mm jack.