Sylvania LED lamp, series: lighting, dimmable, LED9.5/a19/dim/great brittan W/lfy designation, 10 W, 120 V, a19 bulb, medium screw E26 base, arbitrary shape, 800 lumens, 20000 hr. Average life, 80+, 1900 6500 K color temperature, 2.36 in diameter, 4.33 in length, standards: UL listed, rohs complaint, fc, ziggurat brittany eye, for residential, small business and hospitality. product details smart home: ZigBee, SmartThings, wink, Amazon echo plus voice control: Alexa, Google assistant shape: Edison screw a19 light color: soft white, warm white, bright white, cool white, daylight color temperature: 2700 Kelvin 6500 kelvin functionality: dimming, changes color (RGB) and adjustable white power consumption: 10 watt equivalent bulb: 60W incandescent> light brightness: 800 lumen average life span: 10000 h (10 years).
- A compatible ZigBee hub is required to control this light bulb. Pair your smart bulb to a compatible ZigBee hub such as SmartThings, Wink, or Amazon Echo Plus.
- ZigBee Light Bulb: Whether you forgot to turn a light off or want to turn your lights on before you come home from work, you can monitor your lights right from your smartphone and create schedules and automations to fit your daily routines.
- Smart Home Lighting: Integrate voice control by pairing an Amazon Echo or Google Home smart speaker to your compatible ZigBee hub. Enjoy the benefits of hands free lighting control by asking to turn the lights on and off, dim, change the color and more.
- Individual light atmosphere - RGBW LED: Choose from over 16 million available colors and adjustable white color temperature ranging from soft white to daylight (2700K-6500K).
- Energy saving bulb: long lasting 10W LED (60 Watt equivalent incandescent) with standard shape A19.
- The OSRAM LIGHTIFY Gateway is not required when using a different compatible ZigBee hub. ZigBee smart lights will not pair directly to voice control devices such as an Amazon Echo Dot or Google Home.
- Please be advised of our new name and packaging design. The product packaging you receive may vary and you may receive a product labeled as either LIGHTIFY or SMART+.