SwitchBot, mechanical rocker light switch or button controller, a simple switch to a smart home, DIY tools, no Hub required, Compatible with Alexa, Google Assistant, IFTTT with a Hub.
How it works?
- Attach near a switch or button.
- Press the icon in the app.
- Bingo! The arm inside swings.
Stay up late working, sleepy and exhausted?
Energize your every morning with fresh brewed coffee, with the help of SwitchBot.
How many days till fall? Like walking through soup out here?
Turn on AC before walk in the door with SwitchBot. Get relief from the heat the second you get in the office.
How to unwind after a bad and stressful day?
Worries dissolve completely in hot waters. Prepare in advance with SwitchBot.
Forgot to turn off light before bed?
Use the SwitchBot App. Or just say: "Alexa, ask SwitchBot to turn off bedroom light."
Control SwitchBot in your preferred way:
SwitchBot works independently:
- mobile phone
- smart watch
- build-in timers
- local control
Works better with a SwitchBot Hub:
- Google Assistant
- IFTTT (IF This Then That)
- remote control
DIY by makers:
- Open Bluetooth API
- HTTP/HTTPS API (via IFTTT)
**Note: SwitchBot does not fit to Toggle switch for now.**
- ★Universal★Works with just about any rocker switch and button of any appliance. Turn any dumb appliance smart instantly.
- ★No tools required★Tape near rocker switch or button with a single strip of 3M tape. No swapping and no tools required.
- ★Built-in timers★Simply set a timer including a specific date, hour and duration of action so that all is done automatically. Wake up to coffee in the morning.
- ★BLE+Mesh Network★Bluetooth Low Energy. Powered by a replaceable lithium battery with about 600 days of use. The Bluetooth Mesh Network connects each SwitchBot to one another, allowing you to control bots out of your smart phone's Bluetooth range and control as groups.
- ★Voice control★Say the magic spell now, and control SwitchBot with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant.