Equipped with a range of sensory receptors that enable it to interact dynamically with its environment, the Suunto Ambit3 Sports Training Watch represents the absolute embodiment of the harmonious relationship between functional, ergonomic design and sleek, robust aesthetics. Data pertaining to the wearer's location, workload, intensity, biomechanics and activity (running, swimming, cycling etc.) can be recorded, analysed, and subsequently extrapolated to populate any of over a thousand Suunto sports apps and inform the user of their performance, location and so on. Any information recorded can also be shared and downloaded via a range of mediums including the Movescount.com online community. This version does not include a Heart Rate Monitor. **with Suunto Smart Sensor Note! The Ambit3 watches are not compatible with ANT+ (e.g. Suunto ANT PODs, Suunto Dual or Suunto ANT belt)
- Water Resistance - 50m (according to ISO 6425).
- Battery Life - In time mode: 14 days. GPS active: 8, 12, 25h (dependent on recording rate).
- Battery Type - Rechargeable lithium-ion.
- Firmware Upgradable - Yes.
- Time/Date - Alarm clock; dual time; GPS timekeeping; countdown timer; stopwatch timer.