Follow the sun, power your life!
- Never Run Out of Power: The BigBlue 63W folding solar panel can charge your power station directly from sunlight with the 10-in-1 connector kit. With dual USB ports (total output up to 5V/4.8A Max), 1 USB-C port ( 5V/3A Max), and a 19V/3A DC output can keep two devices simultaneously full of power. Also includes a SAE-to-Clamp cable, this solar charger is necessary when you need a car emergency power.
- High Conversion Efficiency: SUNPOWER solar panel increases the efficiency of charging by up to 21.5% - 23.5%. This innovative safety functions make this folding solar power charger ideal for all your devices, including Android smartphones, iPhones, action cam, portable power station, DSLR camera, GPS or any other electronic device. It is the best partner for long-distance camping, hiking, climbing or any outdoor activities.
- Exclusive Smart IC Technology: Two USB ports (5V/2.4A) are equipped with SmartIC technology, which can recognize your device smartly then providing optimal charging speed vary with different device. Equipped with voltage regulator technology, assured that your devices will not be damaged during the charging process. CE / FCC / RoHS Certificated, BigBlue ensure 100% safe charging with overcharging, overheating and short circuit protection.
- Portable Power Source: With a folded size of 11.4x6.9x0.2inches, the solar charger looks like a briefcase and easy to carry anywhere. The SunPower solar panel is more light, flexible and not easily fractured compared to Mono-crystalline Solar Panel. It can hang on your RV, tent, or just spread out on the ground to enjoy unlimited, eco-friendly power no matter where you are with our portable and easy-to-transport solar power charger.
- What You Get: 1 x 63W Foldable Solar Charger, 1 x 10-in-1 Connector, 1 x SAE-to-Clamp for Storage Battery, 1 x Micro USB Cable, 1 x USB-C Cable,1 x DC Cable, 1x User Manual and 24-Month Worry-free. Note: When the device is fully charged or there are insufficient sunlight, the output port may be continuously turned on/off.