Self adhesive tear sway stabilizer is a unique non-woven stabilizer designed especially for machine embroidery. The release paper and the non-woven stabilizer are tightened in the hoop, the release paper is scored in the desired area and peeled away. The garment is pressed on the newly exposed sticky stabilizer and embroidered upon. The stabilizer tears away from the fabric when the project is complete. Great for knit, fabric, velvet, sweatshirt, fleece, pockets, cuffs, socks and more. You get 2 rolls, each measures12-inch wide by 6-yard roll. Color-white. Acid free.
- Sulky Sticky Plus is a self-adhesive tear-away stabilizer on a paper backed release sheet that is ideal stabilizer for hooped, computerized machine embroidery
- Use in or under your hoop to eliminates hoop marks on all fabrics
- Embroider on small areas like pockets, edges, button rows, ribbon, cuffs, collars, and more, without basting them to the stabilizer
- Great for knit, fabric, velvet, sweatshirt, fleece, pockets, cuffs, socks and more
- Includes 2 rolls of 12-inch wide by 6-yard stabilizer