Throw The Ball To The Ceiling Self-exercise training ball, throw it on the ceiling, and wait for it to fall slowly. Repeat the relay with four sticky balls to reduce anxiety and improve concentration. PS: The new sticky ball requires you to rub it back and forth on the blanket or carpet, or play it back and forth with your hands, or throw it against the wall first, and then throw it at when the sticky ball becomes less sticky The ceiling can achieve the effect in the video. Glow In The Dark Sticky Balls When it absorbs sunlight or other light, put it in the dark, it will fluoresce!
- 【Absolutely Safe Material】: It is made of high-quality rubber material, which is absolutely safe for human health. Don't worry about it hurting you or your children.
- 【Repeated Use Life】: The high-quality material absolutely guarantees that the product has a long service life. This sticky ball that glows in the dark has super stickiness and can stick to the ceiling or wall. When you find that the stickiness is insufficient , It can be restored as new by washing with water.
- 【Super Playable】: Different from the general decompression ball, our decompression ball has super resistance to tearing resistance, no matter how you pinch it or throw it on the ceiling, wall or floor, can it not Bad.
- 【Ideal Gift】: Glow in the dark ceiling balls is very suitable as a gift to your children, friends, relatives or to yourself. It can relieve your anxiety and stress well, and is suitable for people with autism and anxiety People with disease have very good physiotherapy effects.
- Note: This is a non-luminous ball, it is safer for children to play without fluorescent agent