007 – SPECTRE is a competitive game for 2 for 4 players who take the roles of iconic 007 villains. Each player is a member of the insidious organization Spectre, competing with each other to become Spectre’s Number One. No matter how hard they try, 007 is always there, waiting to foil their plans and reveal their secret.
- CAN YOU BE NUMBER ONE? In SPECTRE The Board Game, you take on the role of one of the many iconic villains from the James Bond film franchise, competing with one another to become Number One of the Special Executive for Counter-intelligence, Terrorism, Revenge, and Extortion, a.k.a., SPECTRE.
- STRATEGY BOARD GAME: Players take on the role of one of the many iconic villains from the James Bond films and compete with each other to become SPECTRE’s Number One. Are you simply in the game to acquire gold bullion, or are your aspirations more philosophical, safe in the knowledge that the world would be better off with you running it?
- CHALLENGING AND COMPETITIVE: Each villain has their own plot inspired by films such as Dr. No (1962) and Diamonds Are Forever (1971) driving them along the path to becoming SPECTRE's Number One. No matter how hard you try though, 007 is always there, waiting to disrupt your plans and reveal your secrets.
- PERFECT GAME FOR JAMES BOND FANS: SPECTRE features iconic weapons, locations, and characters from the James Bond films. Players will be able to assemble devices, spy on their opponents, blackmail their rivals in order to build their own criminal empire.
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: This fun family board game is made for 2 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 10 and older. Average playtime is approximately 20 to 45 minutes.