The Sonim XP5 is an ultra-rugged PTT mobile phone. It has received military standard certification, Certified to withstand dust, rain, salt, humidity, radiation and is shock resistant. It is also waterproof and dustproof and has an IP68 certification. This device is equipped with a 5MP rear camera that doubles as a camcorder that can record videos up to 720p. It has an internal storage of 4GB that is still expandable up to 64GB via microSD. It has a 2.4" display and is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 Quad-Core processor. One of its main features is its 3180 mAh battery. It can stay on standby for up to 264 hours and has a talk time of 1140 minutes. Other features include WiFi and Bluetooth. The Sonim XP5 is an ultra-rugged LTE, Push-to-Talk phone with WiFi capabilities, powerful audio and long-lasting battery, allowing field workers to more efficiently communicate with their teams. Dual, front-facing loudspeakers ensure clear communication no matter how noisy the environment while the powerful battery will last through back-to-back shifts. Built for that heavy Push-to-Talk (PTT) users who work in extreme environments in industries such as construction, transportation, manufacturing and hospitality, the Sonim XP5 is fully water and dust proof, resistant to drops onto concrete from over 2M and comes with a large PTT button for ease of use with gloves, Survive hazardous environments with IP-68, IP-69, MIL 810G, Non-Incendive Class I, II & III Div 2 ratings Instantly connect and share private information on the nation’s only dedicated public safety network with FirstNet and B14 capabilities Access programmable buttons and applications in any condition with Gloved hand/Wet finger operation Hear every word even in the noisiest places with Extremely Loud & Clear Audio Connect instantly, reliably, every single time with Push-To-Talk Communicate more powerfully, more freely with Handset Powered Audio Accessories connected through Sonim’s Secure Audio Connector.
- Carrier Locked to the AT&T. Cannot be used on any other cellular carrier
- No SIM card included (requires a "micro" sized SIM card)
- 4G-LTE Bands 2, 4, 5, 7, and 17 4G HSPA+ with enhanced backhaul 3G - UMTS 850/1900/2100MHz GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- s 3180mAh Li-Ion which in actuality can get you Talking for 25h and can stay on Standby for 25 days now that a really long time
- geared for the Heavy-Duty User this phone won't let you down as it is after all indestructible when screwing on the back door and sure not to insert too much pressure as this can strip the screws rendering a device no longer waterproof