This listing is for a LOCKED Snapfon ezTWO 3G and Snapmobile SIM activation kit exclusively for snapMobile Network and sosPlus Mobile Monitoring Service. For more information on snapMobile and sosPlus Mobile Monitoring service plans, please visit www.snapfon.com. An UNLOCKED version of the Snapfon ezTWO 3G is also available on Amazon. To find the listing, please check the Snapfon Amazon Storefront. The Snapfon ezTWO 3G is the easy-to-use cell phone designed specifically for people with accessibility needs such as visual or hearing impairments and all those wanting peace-of-mind. Our easy to navigate menus, external switches, SOS button, Low Battery Warning System, and optional sosPlus Mobile Monitoring Service transform the Snapfon ezTWO 3G into a life-saving device for seniors with a sense of added security for loved ones.
- Bluetooth enabled and Hearing Aid Compatible (M3/T3)
- Senior cell phone features include: speaking keypad, big buttons, enhanced volume and full color screen.
- Available only with snapMobile Service Plans, plus add sosPlus Mobile Monitoring Service. -A valid USA address, verifiable with the USPS, is required in order to activate a Snapfon Network service plan. Plans sold separately.
- The SOS button located on the back of the ezTWO 3G makes this phone uniquely helpful during emergency situations and brings support and reassurance to our users and their loved ones.
- Talk time 3-5 hours, standby 90-120 hours. No accidental dialing with keypad lock switch.