Simthread - EMBROIDER AND FOCUS ON EMBROIDERY! Simthread is a very professional manufacturer and supplier for Polyester Embroidery Machine Threads with More than 25 years experiences Since 1992. After so many years development, we owned TOP high quality machines including Twisting machines with Italian technology and Winding machines with Germany technology to supply our Polyester Embroidery Machine Threads in high quality. We are planning to supply all the embroidery supplies including bobbin threads, embroidery stabilizers, metallic threads, embroidery crafts, embroidery accessories..., which can satsify our clients in maximum to purchase all these embroidery supplies from Simthread one-stop service. Our mission is to supply our embroidery supplies in Incredible Value, Unbeatable Price and Wonderful Customer Experience. You will get 100% Quality Guarantee + 100% Risk-Free Satisfaction Guarantee from us.
- ★ SIMTHREAD NEW PACK-40 brother colors polyester embroidery thread+2 floors plastic storage box. Free items together are tear away backing+bobbins+paper color card+thread net.
- ★ BAFFLE REMOVABLE BOX-Normally there are 20 blanks totaly in the box. 10 in each floor and 3 floors in total. Each blank could hold 2 spools of thread. But the baffles between the blanks are removable so you can put in more than 40 spools of thread.
- ★ 40 spools great assorted bright and beautiful colors Polyester Embroidery Machine Thread to brighten and beautify all sort of your embroidery projects. Using Color Chart to find similar Brother Color No. and name, Conversion Chart of Madeira is also available.
- ★ PERFECT WEIGHT & LENGTH - Each spool has 40 WT and 500M(550Y) length, which makes these spools of Polyester Embroidery Machine Thread ideal for all sort of your embroidery projects.The threads are ideal for Brother, Babylock, Janome, Singer, Pfaff, Husqvarna and Bernina Machines.
- ★ SUPER COLOR FASTNESS - Polyester Embroidery Machine Thread holds up colors even when subjected to commercial laundering, bleaching and other harsh chemicals, desirable features for workwears, uniforms and linens which are often subjected to commercial laundering.