You deserve a fresh, clean start, baby. Seventh Generation Free & Clear Newborn Diapers are made for baby’s sensitive skin and contain 0% chlorine bleaching, lotions, or fragrances. Our baby diapers have a NEW FreshAir breathable layer that pulls humidity away from your baby’s skin, and features an ultra-absorbent core made from sustainably sourced materials that keeps baby’s skin protected and dry. The soft quilted liner is made with unbleached cotton designed to be extra gentle on new baby’s skin. But it’s not just baby that we’re protecting – we’re looking out for our planet, too. These FSC certified diapers (FSC C115270) feature our Protection for All print design with an adorable cast of characters including Audrey the Owl, Benny the Bear, Ollie the Otter, and now introducing Tabby the Tapir! We’ve developed our prints to reflect our commitment to using sustainably sourced materials to protect forest habitats and the animals that depend on them.Caring for a little human is a magical undertaking, and we’ve developed an entire line of diapers, wipes, and baby skin care products to bring peace of mind to your journey. Our full collection Free & Clear diapers, training pants, and overnights are designed to grow with your family. For every life-changing milestone, you deserve baby care you can trust.* The absorbent core of our diapers is not bleached or processed with chemicals containing chlorine, which prevents harmful toxins from entering waterways
- Free & Clear baby diapers made for your baby's sensitive skin.
- Ultra-absorbent, high capacity core provides premium leak protection to keep baby's skin protected and dry.
- Hypoallergenic, free from lotions and fragrances, and the core of our diaper is free from chlorine bleaching.
- Quilted liner made with soft unbleached cotton available on sizes newborn, 1 and 2 making these our softest diapers yet.
- The animals featured on our diapers rely on the forests our FSC® certified diapers help to protect; the inks we use on our diapers are free from lead and other heavy metals. FSC® C115279