Enjoy clean and safe drinking water wherever you roam with the ultra-compact, lightweight, reusable Sawyer Micro Squeeze Water Filtration System — from backcountry adventures to everyday office work and from domestic and international travel to emergency prepping. With a total field weight of 2 ounces, this tiny filter fits in the palm of your hand. While small in size, the powerful Micro Squeeze removes 99.99999% of bacteria (salmonella, cholera and E. coli), 99.9999% of protozoa (cryptosporidium and giardia), and 100% of microsplastics — exceeding EPA recommendations for removal rates. Attach the Micro Squeeze to the included drinking pouch, use the included straw to drink directly from your water source, connect it to your hydration pack tubing, or screw it onto standard disposable bottles (28mm thread). Made of a strong, softer material, the included 32-ounce (1-liter) Squeeze Pouch is half the weight of the standard 32-ounce Sawyer Squeeze Pouch and features a redesigned gusset for easy filling and stability. The Sawyer Micro Squeeze is rated up to 100,000 gallons. It comes with a 32-ounce reusable squeeze pouch, drinking straw, cleaning coupling, spare gasket, and cleaning plunger.
- Reusable 0.1 micron absolute water filter produces clean water from freshwater lakes, rivers, streams, and residential faucets - no chemicals or batteries required
- Attaches to included drinking pouch, standard disposable water bottles, hydration packs, or use the straw to drink directly from water source; 1-pack
- Removes 99.99999% of all bacteria, such as salmonella, cholera, and E.coli; removes 99.9999% of all protozoa, such as giardia and cryptosporidium
- Ideal for outdoor recreation, hiking, camping, scouting, domestic and international travel and emergency preparedness
- Filter rated up to 100,000 gallons; includes 32-ounce reusable squeeze pouch, drinking straw, cleaning coupling, spare gasket, and cleaning plunger