A lightweight, versatile personal filtration system, the second-generation Sawyer MINI Water Filter fits in the palm of your hand and has a total field weight of just 2 ounces. Perfect for everything from camping with the kids to traveling abroad where tap and bottle water can't be trusted, the tiny MINI provides 0.1 micron absolute filtration for clean drinking water on the go — filtering out bacteria, protozoa, and microplastics. The MINI filter removes 7 log (99.99999%) of all bacteria (like salmonella) as well as other harmful bacteria which causes cholera and E. coli and 6 log (99.9999%) of all protozoa such as giardia and cryptosporidium. These removal rates equal or exceed other filter options. EPA guidelines allow ten times more protozoa left in the water than Sawyer MINI filters allow. The MINI also filters out 100% of microplastics. The MINI 0.1 micron absolute filter houses a cluster of micro-fibrous tubes which use similar technology found in medical dialysis. As water passes through the side walls of the tubes, harmful bacteria and protozoa are trapped on the outer walls so you can be confident your water is safe to drink. Great for outdoor recreation, hiking, camping, scouting, domestic and international travel, and emergency prepping, the Sawyer MINI gives you a number of ways to access clean water. Attach it to the included drinking pouch, use the included straw to drink directly from your water source, connect it to hydration pack tubing (sold separately), or screw it onto standard disposable bottles (28mm thread). Since 1984, Sawyer Products has offered the best, most technologically advanced solutions for protection against sun, bugs, water, and injuries — everything from first aid kits developed for wilderness to point-of-use water filters that filter contaminated water to levels cleaner than U.S. bottled water.
- Ideal for outdoor recreation, hiking, camping, scouting, domestic and international travel and emergency preparedness
- High performance filter fits in the palm of your hand; weighs just 2 ounces; 0.1 Micron absolute hollow fiber membrane inline filter
- Attaches to included drinking pouch, standard disposable water bottles, hydration packs, or use the straw to drink directly from your water source
- Removes 99.99999% of all bacteria, such as salmonella, cholera, and E.coli; removes 99.9999% of all protozoa, such as giardia and cryptosporidium
- Filter rated up to 100,000 gallons; includes 16-ounce reusabel squeeze pouch, 7-inch drinking straw, and cleaning plunger