As the Galaxy S10, the Samsung Galaxy S10+ comes with a powerful Snapdragon 855 chip, a glass-and-metal construction, and a fingerprint reader built inside the display. It is bigger, however, meaning that you get a larger, 6.4-inch OLED screen and a larger, 4100mAh battery lasting longer between charges. The phone can be had with up to 1TB of built-in storage and 12GB of RAM. The camera system is identical, combining a main, 12MP camera with dual aperture, with a 2x zoom telephoto camera and a super wide-angle cam for epic shots. On the front, the curved display stretches from one edge to another, interrupted only by an oval cutout for the 10MP dual front-facing camera with autofocus and 4K video recording.
- This device is locked to T-Mobile only and not compatible with any other carrier.
- The device does not come with headphones or a SIM card. It does include a charger and charging cable that may be generic.
- Inspected and guaranteed to have minimal cosmetic damage, which is not noticeable when the device is held at arm's length.
- Successfully passed a full diagnostic test which ensures like-new functionality and removal of any prior-user personal information.
- Tested for battery health and guaranteed to have a minimum battery capacity of 80%.