The Ultimate Rope Bat Hitting System can be used to hit balls off a batting tee, soft toss from the side, or underhand or overhand from in front, just like normal batting practice. This system was created by former professional player & international coach Dr. Gary Long. It includes everything hitters, parents and coaches need to see immediate & long lasting improvement so hitters correct, connect, and perfect their swing with a real baseball bat. It builds confidence and power and reduces hitter (and coach) frustration. The Ultimate Rope bat eliminates casting the bat or throwing the barrel out too early, looping the bat or dropping the barrel below the plane of the pitch, and hitching or dropping the hitter’s hands before taking them to the ball. It teaches how to execute a swing to maximize centrifugal force with total body connected movement for greater speed, strength, accuracy and consistency. The Complete Hitting System includes: - Coach Dr. Long's downloadable 25 page Rope Bat Hitting Guide with drills on swing, stance, learning style of hitters and load stride - Patented Rope Bat Kinnect Swing Trainer (One Size Fits All) - 3 Smushballs (12 balls in Combo) - Rope Bat sport/gear bag
- PATENTED SWING TRAINER that utilizes centrifugal force to create bat speed and teach hitters to stay connected by using their entire body throughout the swing. Solves multiple mechanical problems and provides immediate feedback to help batters connect, correct and perfect their swing with a real bat.
- ENDORSED by the Houston Astros hitting coach and used by many high school, college and professional teams around the world.
- ONE SIZE FITS ALL design can be used by anyone from t-ball to professional players. The 12-inch grip allows hitters who use a 26-inch to a 34-inch real baseball bat to place their hands exactly where they need to be on the bat.
- COMPLETE HITTING SYSTEM includes one Ultimate Rope Bat, 12 Smushballs, a downloadable 25 page hitting guide and a sport tote bag to carry it all.
- MADE IN THE USA. Use only rubber (Smushballs), plastic (Wiffle), or light weight training balls such as Incrediballs or Hit Anywhere Balls. Not designed for use with real baseballs or softballs.