Product Description Reebok Women's Crossfit Nano 8.0 Flexweave Cross Trainer Shoes have been engineered with flexweave upper that provides breathability, stability, and durability, and the added cushioning in the forefoot helps keep you comfortable. The Forefoot flex provides flexibility and CrossFit-specific outsole gives you grip in the box so you can hit your PRs. The cushioned sole and heel bootie construction provides ultimate performance comfort. From the Manufacturer Reebok was founded for one of the best reasons possible: athletes wanted to run faster. So in the 1890s, Joseph William Foster made some of the first known running shoes with spikes in them. By 1895, he was in business making shoes by hand for top runners; and before long his fledgling company, J.W. Foster and Sons, developed an international clientele of distinguished athletes.
- Cushioned sole. New heel bootie construction provides ultimate performance comfort
- Lightweight and breathable
- Forefoot flex grooves for flexibility
- Low-cut design for added mobility
- Toe Tection provides durability in the toe area for high intensity workouts