From the Manufacturer Reebok was founded for one of the best reasons possible: athletes wanted to run faster. So in the 1890s, Joseph William Foster made some of the first known running shoes with spikes in them. By 1895, he was in business making shoes by hand for top runners; and before long his fledgling company, J.W. Foster and Sons, developed an international clientele of distinguished athletes.
- DURABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT MATERIAL: These sneakers feature soft leather upper that is supportive and comfortable
- EFFICIENT FOOT SUPPORT: These athletic trainers with die-cut EVA midsole provides support which lasts many strolls and jogs
- REMOVABLE ORTHOTICS INSERT: This footwear with Ortholite foam sockliner is suitable for orthotics for a more personalized fit
- COMFORTABLE AND STURDY DESIGN: The low-cut, freestyle design offers mobility at the ankles, and Its solid construction and cushion make this men's shoe a triple treat of fashion, function, and feel
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE CASUAL SHOES: High abrasion rubber outsole for durability and traction; Ideal for daily wear