Help correct letter reversals with this fun game. Children can distinguish between easily confused letters by matching the letters on the chips to the ones on the mats. Pictures on the back of the chips give support. Game mats cover b/d, p/q, m/w, and n/u. Adorable gumball game makes the challenge of distinguishing between confusing letter pairs a delight!
- INTRIGUING GAME TEACHES KIDS TO DISTINGUISH LETTERS: The difficulty of kids’ confusing similar alphabet letters gets converted into a delightful game!
- EASILY POINTS OUT DIFFERENCES: It can be challenging to distinguish differences between the letters b/d, p/q, m/w, and n/u. But this game calls out the differences in a relatable and fun way.
- GAME HAS SELF-SUPPORT: If kids need help seeing the differences between these easily confused letters, there is picture support on the back of the chips.
- CHEERFUL DESIGN: The cheerful gumball design will attract kids to this game, and will help them clear up letter confusion as they play.
- PERFECT INTERVENTION TOOL: For your children who struggle distinguishing between tricky letters and forming their letters correctly, this game makes a great self-teaching tool.