Our pizza stones are sintered at high temperatures above 2000°F, with uniform heat absorption and no odor. Choose our pizza stone to cook delicious and crispy pizza like a chef, perfect for outdoor grills and home ovens. In addition to cooking homemade pizza and frozen pizza, this stone can also be used to make bread, biscuits and other foods. How to use pizza stone 1 Pizza stones without preheating will not cook evenly. Before placing food, please preheat it. 2. Place the pizza itself in the middle of the oven or grill and preheat at 500 ° F (260 ° C) for about 30 minutes. 3. Sprinkle flour or cornmeal on the stone to form a non-stick surface. 4. Return both the stone and the pizza to the grill or oven, close the grill lid, and cook the pizza for about 10-12 minutes. 5. Check midway to make sure the pizza is not overheated. 6. After the shell turns brown, remove the pizza from the stone. Start enjoying pizza. 7. A well-used pizza usually has many dark, discolored areas. This is normal and does not require cleaning. This means that your pizza stone becomes naturally seasoned and becomes better to use. Note 1. Never season pizza stones with oil or grease. Regular use will form a non-stick surface. 2. Do not use soaps or detergents that may affect the taste of food. 3. Never handle hot pizza with bare hands. 4. If the pizza is bumped or dropped, it may break. Handle with care. 5. Don't cut pizza on the pizza stone. How to Clean a Pizza Stone 1. Let the stone completely cool off before washing. 2. Never use soap or detergent on a stone, which will leave a soapy aftertaste. 3. Use the scraper, brush or nylon pad to remove excess food. 4. Dry the stone in an oven completely after cleaning. 5. Store the stone in a clean & dry place. Package 1 x Pizza Stone 1 x Scraper
- [ULTRA-HIGH-QUALITY MATERIALS ENSURE THAT NO CRACKING AND ODORS OCCUR] It is made of high-quality natural formula cordierite with a density of 1.8ρ. It can be heated at temperatures above 2000°F for several hours without cracking or emitting odor. Our pizza stones have better thermal shock resistance and can reach 1450°F (787°C). It has obtained FDA certification and is safe and healthy.
- [YOU CAN GET STARTED QUICKLY EVEN IF YOU HAVE NEVER MADE ANY PIZZA] Simply place frozen or homemade pizzas on preheated pizza stones, then place them in the oven or on the grill for baking. Imagine what happens to your family when you take out the crispest and most delicious pizza from the oven, and they will love it.
- [THIS IS NOT JUST A PIZZA STONE AND THERE ARE MORE FUNCTIONS TO ENRICH YOUR KITCHEN] The size is 15" x 12". The thickness is 5/8 inches (16 mm). It can bake pizza, bread, biscuits and many other foods at home. With family and friends, so it is not only a pizza, but also an all-around baking assistant in your daily life.
- [BUILT TO LAST AND IDEAL GIFT FOR YOUR FAMILY OR FRIENDS] Therefore, do not buy other cheap and fragile baking stones, it is made of inferior materials, our pizza stone is not cracked and no smell is the best choice as a gift.
- [REAL 24/7 AFTER-SALES SERVICE] Our goal is to satisfy customers with products. However, accidents will inevitably occur during transportation, so if there is any problem with the product, please contact us in time, we will provide you with the most satisfactory solution.