Why did we make a game about puns? Because fun is our res-pun-sibility. Pun Intended is for pun-loving people everywhere! Teams have 1 minute to solve 6 puns that all start with the same letter and score points for each correct pun. The first team to 30 points wins! If you’re an astronaut and don’t like puns, please accept our Apollo-gees! The game is easy to learn and play in under 20-30 minutes. The suggested age is 13+. Unlike the man addicted to brake fluid who said he could stop at any time, you won’t be able to. Invite over your friends and family for a game night and play in teams or as individuals. If you don’t want to play the game just sit around and read the puns, but consider this your warning. You might become a pun lover too! P.S. We entered ten of these puns into a contest to see if any would win, but no pun in ten did!
- FUN PARTY GAME | Why did we make a game about puns? Because fun is our res-pun-sibility. Pun Intended is for pun-loving people everywhere! Just like the vandals who destroyed the road signs, we pulled out all the stops.
- GREAT GIFT FOR PUN LOVERS! | Everybody knows somebody who loves puns and they think they are soooo punny. They're like German sausages - the wurst! But look, some people like puns and other people like pickles, so just dill with it! Pun loving friends and family will love this game.
- LAUGHS AND GROANS | These puns are silly, witty, clever, painful at times, and sometimes downright stupid. It's side-splitting, bust-a-gut, crack-up, unforgettable fun. In fact, a pony that recently played laughed so hard it became a little horse!
- PERFECT FOR FAMILY GAME NIGHT | Tons of people do it every day, so why not play a game and see who's a Pun Lover. Bring the fun to your next game night or family party. When the nut left a recent party it said, "cashew on the flip side".
- INCLUDES | 1332 puns on 222 cards, scorepad, pencil, 1-minute timer, rules. Use a good, sharp pencil, because trying to write with a broken pencil is pointless.