We have dedicated a lot of time to create this box. It’s made in the UK and uses paper that is recycled and FSC certified – it’s even glued it together with specially selected vegetable-based glues. The foil on the outside uses a new zero waste to landfill foil scheme – to help pioneer sustainable use. The tray inside might look a little patchy but only because it’s a combination of paper fibres and starch. You can put it in the home paper recycling or home composting. Even the band on the outside is made from FSC certified paper and is fully recyclable. All designed to make the box itself as beautiful as possible for you and the planet as the tea that sits inside it. At Pukka, our heartfelt desire is to create a healthier, happier world through the incredible power of organic herbs. We hope you feel inspired to discover more about yourself and the beautiful planet on which we all live. Doing good things helps make good things happen. We create things that help you, help nature and everything in-between. It’s called conservation through Commerce – striving to positively change the world for you, business And the planet. We are a B Corp organization, giving back 1% for the planet, fair for Life and fair wild certified.
- 45 Sachets of incredible organic HERBAL Teas selected from the Pukka range
- Supreme matcha green - revitalize - Turmeric active - elderberry & Echinacea - Three ginger - Peppermint & Licorice - relax - Night time - Lemon, Ginger & Manuka Honey
- Bring these incredible herbs alive by infusing in freshly boiled water for up to 15 minutes
- 100% organically grown and ethically sourced ingredients. Vegetarian, Kosher and non-GM
- We are proud to be 1% for the planet. The packaging comes from renewable sources and is recyclable
- An assorted collection gift Set of individually wrapped specialty Pukka teabags, nine different varieties mixed in one box