Professional HDPE Plastic Cutting Boards by Thirteen Chefs Used by food service professionals, our plastic cutting boards are designed for the rough environment of restaurant kitchens. Made from industrial grade HDPE plastic, our boards help keep kitchens clean and sanitary, as our engineered plastic is resistant to warping, knife scarring, stains, mold and germs. HDPE is a naturally heavier material (but not too heavy), helping it stay in place while using. The surface of the board also features micro texturing to assist with grip and cutting. Cleaning is trouble-free as each board is designed to fit into any and all standard home or commercial dishwashers. Our plastic poly material can withstand temperatures up to 185 degrees Fahrenheit (compare that with 145 degrees for standard polyethylene), ensuring that the cutting board is safely disinfected without ruining or warping the board. All of our cutting boards are NSF certified from the National Sanitation Foundation and produced in quality controlled manufacturing facilities. If a cutting board is not NSF, then it is not approved for professional kitchens and restaurants. Comes in standard universal white color for all standard prep and kitchen work, as well as color coded options (HACCP) to prevent cross-contamination such as: red (raw meats), green (vegetables and fruits), blue (seafood and shellfish), yellow (poultry), brown (cooked meats), black (breads) and purple (allergens and food sensitivities). Our basics 3 pack set includes white, green and red for daily home use for separate tasks. About Thirteen Chefs - We are a Seattle based team of industry pros that designs and manufactures professional kitchen wares and tools. All of our products are backed with a 6 month guarantee - simply contact us for warranty service.
- Professional Grade Blue Plastic - Engineered from superior HDPE (high density polyethylene) vs cheap poly that easily warps and cuts. Our poly cutting boards are the best for chefs.
- Dishwasher Safe - Easy cleaning, holds up to high temperature restaurant dish washers and home units
- NSF Approved - Certified for food service, this plastic compound resists germs, mold and stains
- Blue Color Coded - For Seafood, Fish and Shellfish and Preventing Cross Contamination
- Made by Thirteen Chefs - Maker of professional and gourmet kitchen tools for chefs