Guaranteed to thrill, the dual-line Synapse series is all about speed and agility. Perfect for beginners, the Synapse comes ready to fly and stuffs into a compact pouch to take with you anywhere. Their high-aspect ratio wings steer with sports car precision, while remaining stable and forgiving enough for new pilots to master dual-line control. An all-fabric design means no frame parts to damage and no assembly required. Choose from three sizes - the bigger you go, the more you’ll feel the power of the wind. Beautifully crafted by the kite experts at Prism Designs. With 25 years in flight, we’re committed to sharing the joy of kites with exquisitely designed, long-lasting products and all the info and support you need to have a blast in the wind.
- Dual-line kiting made easy, so you can carve up the sky wherever you go with instant setup and a compact, travel-ready package
- Learn 2-line basics with spins, dives, and figure 8's, then hang on and wrestle with the wind when the breeze picks up
- With no frame parts to lose or break, it packs up small to fit in a backpack or glove compartment so you're always ready to fly
- The Synapse 200 measures apporximately 79" x 28", and packs down to 10" x 7" x 3.5"
- Includes everything you need to fly: 75' x 150# low-stretch Dyneemaflying lines, winder, instructions, and storage bag