The Polk HTS 10 subwoofer is designed to deliver the ultimate home theater experience and enhances the core-pounding impact from your favorite music with powerful deep bass. Long-throw 10” driver, patented floor-firing Power Port design and a state-of-the-art 200W Class D amplifier provide a clean, clear bass response and minimize distortion. Easily accessible controls for volume, low pass filter, and phase correction. Connect via LFE (unfiltered / low pass disabled) or stereo line level RCA inputs. Set power toggle to Auto on/off for fast and easy on/off power switching in the sub and other home theater equipment. Curved edges offer a sensual yet powerful look that blends in with any home decor.
- Frequency response: 30Hz - 120Hz ; Energy Star Compliant with Auto Standby , 0.5Watts
- Front-firing long-throw 10" dynamic balance and klippel optimized driver
- Floor-firing patented power port technology for deeper bass response and reduced port noise
- Powerful 200W optimized class D amplifier
- Easily set volume, low pass filter and phase (0/180 degree)