High resolution sound, in the comfort of home With the Fidelio X2HR headphones, you’re in for an authentic listening experience in exquisite sound and comfort, in your very own home. Immerse in pristine sound details and custom-fit design that’s crafted for your total enjoyment.
- Powerful 50mm neodymium drivers for wide yet precise range - Each speaker is carefully handpicked, tuned and tested, and is being paired for the most detailed natural sound. The 50mm drivers utilize high power neodymium magnets to reproduce all your music’s dynamics and deliver well balanced crisp bass, transparent mid-range and pristine high frequencies.
- Layered motion control diaphragm delivers precise sound - Layered Motion Control (LMC) drivers feature a multi-layered polymer diaphragm that encases a layer of damping gel. These layers form a flexible boundary and – together with the gel – absorbs and dampens any exaggerated frequencies, resulting in a smooth and flatter frequency response. The result is a more balanced, natural and refined range of high frequency sounds.
- High Resolution audio reproduces music in its purest form - Hi-Res Audio offers the best in audio performance, reproducing original studio master recordings more faithfully than 16bit/44.1kHz CD formats. This uncompromising quality makes Hi-Res Audio the best sound companion for the music lover. Fidelio headphones meet the stringent standards required for the Hi-Res Audio stamp of quality.
- Breathable velour cushions to help dispel pressure and heat - Crafting the Philips Fidelio X2HR starts with meticulously choosing each material for its functionality and ergonomic comfort. Deluxe memory foam ear-pads are matched with a velour material of optimized density with high breathability, to dissipate pressure and heat for longer-wearing comfort.
- Create Instant Microphone Headset - The NeeGo attachable boom mic fits into your favorite pair of headphones and instantly turns it into a professional gaming or communication headset. Enjoy clear, crisp, and smooth audio transmission with just a click-in.