Making Acorn Soup is as easy as 1-2-3! The round box bottom doubles as a bowl, which contains wooden ingredients and a sturdy wooden spoon for mixing and stirring. Simple recipe cards teach toddlers to identify the ingredients and count as they cook. Mix, stir, eat and play together! This game is a part of a collection of games that encourage meaningful moments of connection between you and your 2-year-old.
- Squirrel likes to store extra food for the winter. In this game you and your child will help Squirrel make yummy soups by following the included recipe cards!
- Acorn Soup is designed so that your young child will experience what it's like to take turns, play within the rules (even loosely!), and possibly learn a new skill like rolling die.
- This game will build their vocabulary and help develop fine motor skills such as, balancing and hand-eye coordination.
- Includes: 8 recipe cards, 1 wooden spoon, 24 wooden ingredients, instructions and a parent guide
- For children ages 2 and up