Product Descrition: Material: Rubber Maximum Load Bearing: 2 Ton; Dimension: pad: diameter 68mm/2.67in Height 9mm/0.35in Square: Length 52.8mm/2.07in Height 11.5mm/0.45in Made from reinforced rubber, this adapter can stop your BMW jacking point from being damaged. Fitment: MINI R50, R52, R23, R55, R56, R57, R58, R59, R60, R61 (2001-Present Coupe, Convertible, Hatch, Clubman, Clubvan) BMW 1-series E81, E82, E87, E88, 1M, F20, F21 BMW 2-series F22, F23 BMW 3-series E46, E90, E91, E92, E93, F30, F31, F80 M3 BMW 4-series F32, F33, F36, F82 M4 BMW 5-series E39, E61, E60, E63, F07, F10, F11, M5 BMW 6-series E63, E64, F06, F12, F13, M6 BMW 7-series E38, E65, E66, F01, F02 BMW Z4, M-Roadster/Coupe E85, E89 BMW X Series E84 X1, X3 E83, F2 Key Features: Protect your frame rails when jacking up the car with these jacks. Without proper support, thin rails can bend and cause them to be used in the future, if the jack cannot be fixed to the jack point, even if it is not safe. Suitable for most BWM & Mini jacks and vehicles. Use Tips: 1. For vehicles that are too low, in an emergency or in your local tire shop, it is often necessary to use the apex of the factory side. 2. It is newly heavy duty rubber material, so it will have a little bit rubber smell, please put it in the ventilation room for some while. NOTICE: Please check the equipment below. It is not suitable for lever jacks. Please take appropriate safety precautions when working on your vehicle. Package Includes: 2 pack rubber jack pad for BMW Mini
- High Quality - Firm enough to support the vehicle soft enough to absorb hard edges while supporting the vehicle
- Durable &Non-slip: High quality rubber structure could be used for many times and for a long time.
- More Secure - Use this factory Jack Pad to lift up your BMW or MINI more safely.It is safe to lift your car from factory jack points.
- Applicability - Fits most Jacks and most late model BMW or Mini vehicles
- A Must Have - Protects Pinch Weld Seams and Frame Rails from bending or breaking when jacking up your car with these jack pads.