PACLOCK’s UCS-82A is engineered specifically for container door handles fitting most intermodal containers from brands like China Shipping, Maersk, Hapag-Lloyd, Evergreen, OOCL, Cronos, Hyundai, to Hamburg. The UCS-82A is machined in the U.S. from 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum and features a patent pending bolt cutter-proof hidden shackle design. All brass, aluminum, and stainless steel components render the lock rustproof. 6-Pin technology (more than the industry standard 4 pins) provides over 20,000 unique key codes and makes duplicate key combinations extremely rare. Your key number is virtually unique to you. Stainless steel spool and serrated security pins make the lock pick, bump, and drill resistant. Includes the PAC-BAND, a field-replaceable silicone cover to protect the cylinder from the elements. CNC machined for U.S. precision and reliability, the lock body exceeds +/-0.003” tolerances for repeatable quality. There is no other retail product on the market today that solves customers padlock keying problems like PACLOCK's Universal Cylinder System (UCS). UCS provides YOU with maximum flexibility over YOUR key system with its “Every Lock, One Key” mentality. Key different-styled UCS padlocks alike, such as job box locks, trailer door locks, and coupler locks, just to name a few. YOU become your own locksmith and get to change your keying since UCS makes it easy for you to pin up your own cylinders at any given time. Whether your locking system gets compromised and you need to quickly change up your keying system, or you just fired an employee who still has a key to your locks, or you have keyed different padlocks but want to key them alike – UCS makes key changing simple. Not compatible with PACLOCK’s standard rekeyable series of padlocks.
- With UCS, YOU become the locksmith. “Every Lock, One Key” allows you to easily expand your locking system and buy different-styled padlocks all keyed to the same number. Have an employee walk off with your key? No problem! UCS gives you the ability to immediately change keying or easily re-pin your padlocks in a matter of minutes.
- Engineered specifically for container doors that have ribbed handle hasps such as those found on intermodal containers and connexes
- Ultimate security with bolt cutter-proof hidden shackle design and pick/bump resistant 6-pin cylinder technology that allow for over 20,000 different key codes. As the only retail padlock with full stainless-steel pins, the UCS cylinder is a beast.
- All brass, aluminum, and stainless steel rust-proof components; also includes the PAC-BAND, a PACLOCK field-replaceable silicone cover that operates as a cylinder protection system
- Made in USA w/ global components by a family manufacturer hiring veterans & people with disabilities. Unbeatable customer support and exceptional lead times as locks are built and shipped within 24-48 hours!