Shorter Pre-Heating Faster Cooking Time Everything seems to be instant in this modern-day era and we disdain the thought of having to wait a couple of minutes before we get what we want. We want same-day delivery from merchants. We want to stream movies and TV series the moment they're out. We want our download speeds faster. At Ovente we do not understate the value of speed to meet your demand for everything fast! Discover how fast it is boil a full pot of stew and how easy it is for heavy and thick pans to heat up with the help of our 1000W infrared ceramic glass single-plate burner. It uses a sophisticated infrared technology to heat food evenly without cold or hot spots. Plus it keeps the heat constant according to your desired temperature. Compatible to All Cook Wares The burner’s crystallite ceramic glass works with all cookware whether they’re glass ceramic or stainless. However use of flat cookware that has sizes as close to the plate size of the burner (7”) is recommended. How to Use the Infrared Ceramic Glass Single Plate Burner 1. Plug it in 2. Place cookware of your choice on the glass surface 3. Turn the knob to your desired heat level 4. When finished cooking unplug the cooktop and wait for it to cool down (minimum of 15 min) 5. Wipe it clean with a damp cloth Key Features - 1000W - 2.4 lbs - High-quality crystallite ceramic glass - 7” Cooking plate - Fire-resistant metal housing - With temperature knob - Non-slip rubber feet - Indicator light Warning:Never use petrol products harsh/abrasive cloths or soap to clean your cooktop burner. These might scratch the surface or damage the unit.
- HEALTHY, PORTABLE - Hate using a microwave? Have the quality and taste of a homemade meal anytime, no matter where you go. It's compact, flat, and weighs 3 lbs, making it easy to take to work, camping, etc.
- HEATS UP FAST - Powered by 120V and 1000-Watts, using the same technology as a modern smoothtop electric range, it heats up food quickly without any hot or cold spots
- VERSATILE - Unlike induction cooktops, ALL types of cookware work with this burner. But for best results, use flat cookware as close to the size of the burner (7 in. diameter) as possible
- EASY TO CLEAN - Simply wipe with a clean, damp cloth when cool. Never use harsh, abrasive products to clean this as it may scratch or damage the unit
- ATTRACTIVE - Its flat stainless steel housing and high-quality crystallite ceramic glass top make this cooktop both functional AND stylish, perfect for entertaining guests!