Certified Organic Jojoba oil by Mary Tylor Naturals: Size: 4 oz Botanical Name: Simmondsia chinensis Ingredients: USDA certified organic, 100% pure cold pressed jojoba oil. Bottle: Amber glass bottle, comes with a high quality glass dropper.Mary Tylor Naturals USDA certified organic jojoba oil is virgin, cold pressed and unrefined from the seeds of the jojoba shrub (Simmondsia chinensis). Jojoba oil is perfect for all skin types, including sensitive skin. It is rich in essential fatty acids which help rejuvenate the skin and protect from premature aging. Applications: Apply 2-3 drops of Mary Tylor Naturals organic jojoba oil to your fingertips and apply directly to your face, neck and body. For external use only. DIY Skin Care Projects: Mary Tylor Naturals Cold pressed organic jojoba oil is perfect for all your DIY organic skin care products. Storage: store in a cool dry place, away from direct sun light.
- USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC JOJOBA OIL: Cold Pressed Unrefined from the Highest Quality Seeds of the Jojoba shrub (Simmondsia chinensis)
- PURE JOJOBA OIL: USDA Certified Organic, Free of any Pesticides and other Chemicals, Hexane Free.
- LARGE 4 oz AMBER GLASS BOTTLE: To Protect the Oil from Damaging UV Light. Comes with a High Quality Glass Dropper for Convenient Use.
- RICH IN NUTRIENTS: Jojoba oil is a Superior Moisturizing oil and can help Soothe Dry Skin, Minimize Fine Lines and Slow Down Skin Aging.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Therapeutic Grade, Undiluted with no Fillers or Additives.