The #1 dental chew vets give to their own dogs,1 ORAVET® Hygiene Dental Chews for Dogs provide the at-home dental care that your dog deserves. Each dental chew uses your dog's own chewing action to loosen and dislodge plaque, helping it break away from teeth and is clinically shown to reduce plaque and tartar build-up to promote oral health.2 ORAVET Dental Hygiene Chews are also the only dog dental chew that contains the ingredient delmopinol, used in human oral care rinses. Delmopinol coats the teeth, creating a protective barrier against the bacteria that lead to the formation of plaque, tartar, and bad breath. Give your pet one tasty, highly dissolvable chew daily for cleaner teeth and fresher breath. Each 30 Count bag of ORAVET® Dental Hygiene Chews provides a full month of dental protection when used daily to help keep your dog’s mouth clean. Along with regular veterinary dental checkups, ORAVET Chews are designed for your dog’s daily dental home-care routine to promote good oral health. ORAVET Chews are made for dogs and puppies six months of age or older weighing 3.5 pounds or more. Subscribe & Save today to make it easier to keep your dog’s mouth clean year-round and make sure you never run out of ORAVET Dental Hygiene Chews. Be sure to visit our brand store and follow us to stay up to date on new products, features, tips and more. (1,2 Data on file at Boehringer Ingelheim.)
- DENTAL TREATS FOR DOGS: Oravet dental treats for dogs is a dog dental chew that prevents bacterial attachment.
- DOG DENTAL TREATS THAT REDUCE PLAQUE: Oravet dental hygeine chews for dogs reduce plaque, calculus and halitosis at the source. OraVet Dental Hygiene Chews also break down existing plaque and then effectively remove plaque and calculus through mechanical action.
- DOG TEETH CLEANING TREATS: Each Oravet dental chew releases delmopinol HIC, an ingredient that coats the teeth, tongue and gingiva to create a protective barrier against the bacteria that cause bad breath and are the basis for plaque.
- DENTAL CHEWS FOR COMPLETE DOG ORAL HEALTH: OraVet Dental Hygiene Chew should be given as directed by your veterinarian as part of your dog's complete preventive oral health care regimen.
- FRESH BREATH FOR YOUR DOG: Always monitor your dog until the Oravet chew is fully consumed. Chews are intended for dogs six months of age and older. OraVet contains ingredients that include Chloraphyl, parsley flakes and alfalfa that may cause changes to you dogs stools.