Spain has long been known for its quality citrus. Oranges from Seville are sought out by connoisseurs of citrus fruit the world over. These delicious candied orange peels, a product of Spain, live up to the timeless reputation of Spanish citrus fruit. Dip them in melted chocolate for an exceptional treat to be served with coffee. You can also chop them up and use them as a topping for your favorite pound cake or other baked treats. Add them to puddings and custards. Their tangy, bitter and sweet taste profile makes them perfect for eating out of hand. Be sure to stock up. They will go fast.
- Use candied orange peel slices for garnishing Ice-creams and other delicious desserts
- Use these candied slices for a long term also
- Bits of candied orange peel get a bit of chew and the classic taste
- Add these orange slices to savory dishes like roasted vegetables, or slow-cooked chicken dishes
- This delicious candied orange peels introduced by Spain and it makes a delicious dessert