Nonni’s Biscotti grew out of a true Italian tradition in the little town of Lucca, Italy. There, amongst meandering cobblestone lanes and classic piazzas, our Nonni (an endearing term for Grandma) made biscotti to share with family and friends. When Nonni came to America almost a century ago, she brought the family recipe with her. Today that same family recipe is still used to give our biscotti its light crunchy texture that is delicately sweet.
- Delicious: Italian biscotti cookie tastes great with your favorite beverage or as a snack. Pairs well with coffee, tea, hot chocolate, milk, and wine
- Originali: Classic almond biscotti. Light, crunchy blend of almonds and walnuts with a touch of sweetness
- Mini: This bite-size (half ounce) version of your favorite biscotti is perfect for snacking and sharing, both at home and on-the-go
- Better for You: Made from real ingredients and baked. Treat yourself for only 70 calories per biscotti
- Bulk Value Pack: Approximately 70 mini biscotti per value pack. Perfect for home, work, parties, catering, and gifts